With the improvement of people's living standards and the increase of family housing area, walk-in closets, sliding door wardrobes and diy wardrobe sliding doors kits have gradually become an important part of modern home decoration.But many people are worried about how to maintain this big guy. So how to maintain the sliding door wardrobe?Today, I compiled ten methods to maintain the wardrobe. Let ’s take a look together.
1. Always keep the cabinet doors clean. There should be no debris or dust in the tracks of the diy wardrobe sliding doors kits. When cleaning, you can wipe the cabinet and door with a semi-wet cloth. Do not use corrosive cleaners.
2. Prevent heavy objects and sharp objects from hitting the tracks of diy wardrobe sliding doors kits, scratching cabinets and door panels,The edge of the cabinet must not touch water and other liquid solvents, so as to prevent the edge of the cabinet from falling off.
3. Make it more breathable, or use dehumidifier regularly to prevent the cabinet and clothing from getting wet and germ Use chemical-free fragrances to deodorize wardrobes, as they are likely to cause damage to clothing.
4. It is normal for the light rail door pulley to emit a sound when it is used for a long time. In order to ensure that the pulley is long-lasting, smooth and silent, you can regularly add some lubricant along the upper and lower pulleys.
5. When the room air or the weather is too humid, please open the windows and doors regularly to ventilate and place a small bag of dry lime or other desiccant in the corner of the closet to prevent mold and deformation of the cabinet and door panels.
6. If the sliding door is used for a long time, the dust strip in diy wardrobe sliding doors kits may have a slight glue phenomenon, which can be adhered with double-sided tape; the gap of the lower track positioner can be aligned with a flat-blade screwdriver The positioner can be pushed to the side of the side panel to the tight seam; the sliding door appears tilted, and tilted to the right to adjust the "loose" mark on the left bottom wheel or the "tight" mark on the right bottom wheel.
7. When using the sliding door, be sure to check whether the handle is protruding, and if it is protruding, press it first, otherwise the side cabinet or the handle will be damaged.
If you want to know more about diy wardrobe sliding doors kits, you can click here: 35kg Silence and soft close coplanar diy wardrobe sliding doors kits
Or contact us directly by:
Send Inquiry: https://www.szcf.cc/about/contact/